- Walk-in services have resumed. Please practice social distancing for the safety of our employees, customers, and community.
- Per CDC recommendations we encourage our customers to wear their own personal protective equipment (PPE) whenever visiting a public facility.
- Elderly and/or disabled customers are given priority service. Upon arrival please do not wait in line: enter the office, and go to the half-door to notify staff of your need for special assistance. Special services include but are not limited to curbside service, special appointments, assistance with plates, assistance in and out of the office, an available wheelchair, and priority placement in line.
- Drop-off Service Available: For your convenience, we offer drop-off services for most motor vehicle transactions. There is no need to wait in line; a member of our management team will assist you with your document check-in. Payment must be made at the time of drop-off. You will find the drop-off station at the half-door in the motor vehicle area. For questions or additional information, you may text us at (636)-306-1729. Please note this service is for motor vehicle transactions only. Drivers' license transactions cannot be completed using drop-off services.
- Phone Renewal Service: Our phone renewal services are for motor vehicle renewals only. Contact us by calling (816)-301-7440
- Free WiFi is available in our offices. Please inquire within for more details.